- High precision, durable dies to provide clear marking on your product.
- In house expertise and experience in inscription design, application engineering, and the selection and heat treatment of appropriate tool steels.
- Marks Pryor guarantee all our customers commercial confidentiality to ensure that branding and product launch information remains secure.
- Die design approval if required and 3D visualisation of complex marks capability.
- Ongoing database maintenance and the retrieval of previous masters ordered.
- Inscription sizes down to 0.25mm and low stress options available for critical component marking.
- CAD/CAM and CNC capability.